Importance of a Heater at Home
Heaters are essential household appliances, since they are responsible for the supply of hot water to meet daily needs within the hygiene and health of the family.
Why contact us?
Contact our services if your water heater:
- Takes too long to heat the water
- Does not heat the water enough
- The heater thermostat is producing unusual noises
- Has oxide in the external lower part
- There are puddles under the heater
- Burners are rusted
If you notice any of these signs, call us! We will send a technician to solve the problem.
Types of heaters:
- Store Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heater
- Continuous Flow Heater
- Help to conserve water and save it
- Conserve energy (electric or gas)
Technical review is a work that aims to indicate technical difficulties and maintenance is the corrective treatment that helps you to recover the proper activity of your appliance in an economical way.